The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Book Five² + Three¹

Book Five
Watch A Girl Grow From Zero To 14 In Four Minutes
“Dutch photographer Frans Hofmeester released the latest montage of his 14-year-old daughter, whom he’s filmed every week since birth, and it’s both delightful and heart-wrenching. ”
“107:1 Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good,
for his steadfast love endures forever! (Psalm 107:1)”
It’a practice. don’t mind
Study | Samail [pixiv]
Monkeys can do math,’ say scientists,
‘and can figure age of my sister from the title.’
“After returning to civilisation and access to my laptop this morning I wanted to write my next blog post as soon as I could. After I had a lovely week at home, 12 Strangers Sing ‘Happy Birthday’which passed by far too quickly.”

No comments:

Post a Comment