The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Celebratory note 051

The college is closed Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014 because of the weather.
“As Mark Zuckerberg reflects upon Facebook’s first 10 years today, he’s encouraging the community he built to do the same. Starting this morning, hundreds of millions of Facebook users will receive …”
“9 As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.
10 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love,
just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.
11 These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you,
and that your joy may be full. (John 15:9-11)”
I bought X finally Thank you for everything
Smooch | Komomo [pixiv]
“U.S. Senator Pat Roberts today took to the Senate floor to demand the Senate Finance Committee hold a hearing to investigate the conflicting reports out of …”

No comments:

Post a Comment