The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, February 21, 2014

Again entertain Vapor 0

Network was down, so streaming would not be possible, “Wherever You Will Go,” and I did not stay for Anime Club. Of course, the issue was resolved quickly, yet I have no regrets: I watched some  episodes from season four of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic on the Hub Network via DirecTV.
Fluffle Puff Tales: ‘Special Some-ponies’
“Pardon the quality; I did it in a single night, so I can upload it today: Fluffle Puff Blog, Fluffle Puff Store ...”
“For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you,
not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly,
according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. (Romans 12:3)”
Blue roses for Queen
Blue roses for Queen by Ferum-LynXx on deviantART
“4:1 I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, 2 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, 3 eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. (Ephesians 4:1-3)”

No comments:

Post a Comment