The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Ides of March (once more with feelin’)

Bad Medicine,” a song heard on my way home last night from Laser Rangers, brought “bad Venison is what I need,” and “Ides of March, 2012” to my mind:
“Behold, (Psalms 133:1) how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!”
Arknights, Skadi, young girl / 「摸鱼」 - pixiv
Arknights, Skadi, young girl / 「touch the fish」 - pixiv
“There are no bread, sanitizer, antibacterial wipes, we are putting toilet paper a little at a time, canned soup is low. People come up to the counter expecting the same service while we are trying to keep up with the new sanitation standards.

The salad bar is no safer than any other part of our store as people pretty much touch every product on the shelf. I hope the worst of this is over but when the virus spreads to the hundreds locally I’m sure even the people who didn’t care before will be trying to load up.

I wish you all luck, please don’t hoard or stock up with a lifetime supply of tp rolls saying I just needed this anyway.”

No comments:

Post a Comment