The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

What do you know 046

“Y‘all. Tell me your good news. Something. Anything. Just be positive. Comments. Go,” entreated a friend on facebook.
My initial response was how certain Democrats are no longer in office, but I realized one of my shortcomings, which is better than it sounds. I was looking at a screenshot from the RoosterTeeth community group on Facebook and could see only a spelling mistake and did not understand the context of what was being said; comparing a raven devouring something to the depiction of a Velociraptor in Jurassic Park.
“And the LORD said to Job: (Job 40:1-2)
‘Shall a faultfinder contend with the Almighty?
He who argues with God, let him answer it.’”
Trixie for RuBronyCon’s merchandise by MellonCollie-chan
Trixie for RuBronyCon’s merchandise by MellonCollie-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment