The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, October 15, 2018

The Wizard of Shame

A concept with which I am no Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - patzer - a casual, amateurish chess player., as my lamentations Sunday would certainly suggest, “The Shame Wizard” was chosen by my friend Josh to introduce Big Mouth, an original series on Netflix, where “Teenage friends find their lives upended by the wonders and horrors of puberty.” Also, I had agreed to volunteer with the Kansas City Kendo Club, and he remembered to send me a link to the form for the event happening this coming weekend.
“When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
what is a man that you are mindful of him,
and the son of man that you care for him? (Psalms 8:3-4)”
Pinkie Pie Halloween~ by AiriniBlock
Pinkie Pie Halloween~ by AiriniBlock
“Alright, here goes. From this moment on your pain is erased, your bad luck as well, enjoy your good luck Maggie, you’re free from this hell.”

No comments:

Post a Comment