The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Take another look Ahead, Part 3

The website says I could have renewed my license a year before the expiration,
so I am going to look into that five years from now.
I took Thursday off from work to go to sleep early to go the Driver’s License Bureau on Friday. I drove my friend Ronni to the airport on Sunday morning and she returns just after work ends on Friday. Saturday, Discovery Family Channel airs new My Little Pony, and Bennigan and I are going to a special Sailor Moon screening.
“And Jesus said to him, ‘Recover your sight;
your faith has made you well.’ (Luke 18:42-43)
And immediately he recovered his sight and followed him,
glorifying God. And all the people,
when they saw it, gave praise to God.”
A friend (and Bris’s art and news biggest patron by far) “improved” my pip dab picture
Bris’s art and news: A friend (and my biggest patron by far) “improved” my pip dab picture

No comments:

Post a Comment