The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, August 29, 2015

All’s Fair in Love and Facebook Games

You’re up - Your mission is to change your profile picture for 24 hours to the character I assign you. Then write as your status: “I intend to fill Facebook with comic book heroes to fight the saturation of negative images, videos, and just for fun! Give me a like and I’ll assign you a character.”
“Not every person with super powers is a hero, and not every hero has powers.”
“7 But the Lord God helps me; (Isaiah 50:7)
therefore I have not been disgraced;
therefore I have set my face like a flint,
and I know that I shall not be put to shame.”
Fantastic 4 (2014) - YT Trailer Wallpaper
Fantastic 4 (2014) - YT Trailer Wallpaper by Lavearyn97 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment