The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Is this the Real Life?

The family came together to today clear snow from the drive. Services were canceled for this morning, so Father asked me about 11:30 a.m., “Are you about ready to start?”

“I just need to get dressed,” I replied. Notwithstanding the work became less difficult with the repaired Toro snow-blower, I had never used powered equipment before, and I soon tensed up my back, by then the younger of my two sisters joined us. I only helped for an hour. They had already made some DiGiorno® by the time Papa John’s Pizza arrived, about which I probably should have told them...
The topic was Rarity's parents, but we had 45 minutes so I thought I'll do something more with the time :3
30min Challenge - My Family by *atryl on deviantART
Proverbs 15:31-32

31 The ear that listens to life-giving reproof will dwell among the wise.

32 Whoever ignores instruction despises himself, but he who listens to reproof gains intelligence.
Listen to music by Leonid Rudenko on Pandora.
Discover new music you’ll love, listen to free personalized radio.
Will Sasso’s Vine: Taylor Swift Goat Remix Re-Remix.
“Will Sasso's Vine: Taylor Swift Goat Remix Re-Remix. Posted March 07, 2013 in Twitter.com/WillSasso. Watch the world in six second video clips. SeeVine is unofficial web alternative for Vine application. Content is not moderated!”
Alex Jones looked really relaxed.
Lucasfilm is canceling Clone Wars without revealing Ahsoka’s fate
“When Lucasfilm Animation announced earlier this month that it would be wrapping up Star Wars: The Clone Wars, the news was bittersweet. We’ve enjoyed the animated series, but it’s had a good run, and we were anxious to learn what becomes of the characters in the wake of the emotional season finale.…”
She goes out just like any other Alf.

No comments:

Post a Comment