The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Much too Young (to Feel This Damn Old (Again?))

Three weeks from today I will be forty; that’s not what is making me feel old or keeping me awake this morning. It’s not even my sister making noise down the hall. It’s a worry.
March 17th someone hit the back of my car and drove off. I did not get much of a chance to read the number on the license, so my insurance has gone up. I followed the instructions of the emergency people and had them take me two miles to hospital, a ride which cost five hundred dollars, which for some reason was not covered in my explanation of benefits, and will go into collection probably next week, so I have to talk to someone, probably.
“But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly. (2 Peter 3:7)”
Starlight Glimmer by Centchi
Starlight Glimmer by Centchi

No comments:

Post a Comment