The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Toward flecked, Summary of Improv Goals 041

“Although it’s been said many times,
Politics is just about virtue signaling for or against Trump now’.”
  1. Politics is not considered the polite conversation.
  2. I know little about the issues to discuss them calmly or avoid ad hominem.
  3. I am on the opposite side of the debate on most issues.
  4. I do not like being wrong or being made a fool.
  5. I would rather keep friends and be respectful.
Every time I look into a monitor, Prime, my circuits sizzle,” which sounds like a personal problem, I lost a friend with whom I tried to argue recently.
Another friend who once directed me in improvisational theater shared, “In case any of you still had doubts, ‘Trump and Putin vs. America’,” so I replied honestly, “This opinion piece will not change my opinion.”
“There are lots of other sources,” he responded.
“Thank you, John, you continue to demonstrate why you have my respect and admiration. And I was saying to myself today around 3 this afternoon, how I wish I had taken debate and forensics in high school.”
“Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial,
for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life,
which God has promised to those who love him. (James 1:12)”
the first pic with my new cintiq
Riley: the first pic with my new Cintiq
“Orange CHEETOS® man threw our country under the bus,” another friend began, “What are you going to do about it?”
“The popularity of Chester the Cheetah and public transportation could both be a bit overestimated,” I mean, “I don’t know how many people take the bus, but I think in most more populated areas where the infrastructure is robust, most people choose the subway, commuter rail, or the Bay Area rapid transit system. Around here, I realize a lot of those decisions are made as part of the Mid-America Regional Council, but a lot of the streetcars were taken out in the sixties and I haven’t had a chance personally to ride what currently exists from downtown to the River Market, but I guess if it makes Scott Parks happy, then it can’t be that bad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment