The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Band on the Run by Wings

When I was on my way to Sonic Drive-In,
“Band on the Run” was playing on 94.9 KCMO.
“Just the cheeseburger,” was how I ordered, when I meant I did not want a meal, so the cheeseburger was plain, but my father and sister observed we had mustard, tomatoes, and lettuce, which my father happily added and I returned to the refrigerator. “Just the sandwich,” my sister commented, “is what I say,” and she was right. My sister and I have been getting along better and honestly, I continue to be the one who needs to change; that is just fact.
“Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is,
there is freedom. (2 Corinthians 3:17)”
We Finally Know Why McDonald's McFlurry Machines Are Always Broken
McFlurry Heart by DuskWing5

No comments:

Post a Comment