The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, July 29, 2018

The Roast of Bruce Willis

My family was streaming the final episode of Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life, which I’d neglected to watch, avoiding another TV program, a historic and interesting post from the past from Cadence appeared in my feed:
“Atheist: I’m an Atheist! That makes me smarter than anyone who believes in a God because they are all obviously close-minded and stupid for having faith in a higher power! It’s nice to be able to not Believe because the Church has always condemned us, Atheists! We are heroes for making a stand for NOT Believing!

Someone who Believes: I believe in a God because it was something I was taught as a child. It may not be correct, but I choose to believe. I am just like everyone else. I just happen to believe in Him and His power. And I do my best to not shove it down the throats of others who may not share what I believe.

Atheist: OMG!!! U believe in god?! LOLLLLL quit talking 2 ur imaginary friend!!! he isn’t reel because theirs no pr00f he is real! haha, u loser! ur just stupid for having faith. shut up u idiot. being an atheist is heroic because we were always s1l3nc3d in the p@st!!! LOLLLL! quit being a stupid believer haha loser.

Someone who Believes: But I’m just like you... I just happen to not share what you believe in...

Atheist: LOLLLLL!! quit whin1ng! ur so stupid 4 having faith. your god is an imaginary friend who isn’t reel. I’m right because I am a heroic Atheist! that marks me rite! shut up!

(To those of you who read all of it before commenting, I made this post to see what kind of reaction it would get. I’m curious to see what Humans who are stubborn will say in response. No offense meant XP)”
“Is anyone among you sick? (James 5:14)
Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him,
anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.”
rileyav: my evil girlfriend
RileyAV: my evil girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment