The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Jefferton ALIVE!

A friend whom I have known for fifteen years, Mike C. put out a call on Facebook for a ride to the Kansas City Fringe Festival.
“I would like to get to Union Station by 12 noon to pick up my volunteering materials (T-shirt). I will be working from 2 until 7 pm, all of it at the MTH theater at Crown Center.”
“As a freelance videographer and editor, being active in the community is required,” and Mike has volunteered at KC Fringe for the last eight years, so I felt more connected to this city having talked with him today.
“Finished with Fringe work. Now waiting out in front of Crown Center, agnostic beverage in hand.”
“Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me,
and I shall be saved, for you are my praise. (Jeremiah 17:14)”
Jefferton ALIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment