The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, July 14, 2018

European Vacation

Yeah, I am awake too early on a Saturday, listening to Dad Jokes Radio, and planning to meet Rated PG (he is a friend of Travis, sees a lot of movies, met a lot of movie stars (he has pictures), and those are his initials) for lunch at two o’clock so I cannot go back to sleep since we have been slowly planning this all week via text.
“‘I call heaven and earth to witness against you today,
that I have set before you life and death,
blessing and curse. (Deuteronomy 30:19)
Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live,’”
Rarity and Rainbow Dash Vector - Ahem by CyanLightning
Rarity and Rainbow Dash Vector - Ahem by CyanLightning
With apologies to Genndy Tartakovsky,
I have no plans to see Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment