The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The Endless Eight Ripping Friends

Politics is just about virtue signaling for or against Trump now,” while some say he is a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - makebate - Archaic. a person who causes contention or discord:
Honestly, I haven’t listened to 96.5 The Buzz in a while and I’ve seen even less from their page on Facebook since the new algorithms, but they’re giving away hot dogs at a protest when Vice President Pence is visiting tomorrow, so no more following that page.
The music played by 96.5 The Buzz is not dissimilar from X 105.3, to whom I also haven’t listened much because they’re among my second group of preset stations to which I only turn when 94.9 KCMO starts to play Christmas music.
National Strawberry Sundae Day BAT! by Krash42
National Strawberry Sundae Day BAT! by Krash42

No comments:

Post a Comment