The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

There’s a way, I know

“I’ve never trusted the Affordable Care Act, and I never will. Kitto strong language that appears in this post: I could never forgive them. My mission to Rage against the Machine is problematic at best.”
Not quite the Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - festinate: to hurry; hasten,
The ball is in play; The play’s the thing,” which is Only the Beginning.
“Sports fans have noticed a problem involving Eazy-E’s hat in the opening scene of ‘Straight Outta Compton.’”
“11 Do not be slothful in zeal,
be fervent in spirit,
serve the Lord. (Romans 12:11)”
Yeah / One, two, princess kneel before you / That’s what I said, now / Princess, Princess who adore you
The Royal Cosplayers by Zombies-Pudding on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment