The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, August 23, 2015

I missed the Party 033

Whereas I began to enjoy the Gorillaz today, Professor Denton also needed a few days to fully decide that he liked The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.
Despite what “CARL POPPA” may say, a brick is not just a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - quiddity: the essential nature of a thing.
To title this post, I missed the premiere of Blunt Talk on Starz, and I had Wednesday agreed to work last night, so I have forsaken a gathering at Laser Rangers.
“19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you,
whom you have from God? You are not your own,
20 for you were bought with a price.
So glorify God in your body. (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)”
you may be cool but you’ll never be Princess Celestia next to a genuine leather riding crop Cool
Untitled | Flarey [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment