The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Today, it was I, Baha Men

Brain Pickings shared the article where I found that brickbat, yet I went with vagueness yesterday; I am going bankrupt for myriad reasons, and for one more year to personally fight the Affordable Care Act and its redistribution of wealth. I will not pay eighty-five dollars per month for something that I don’t use. Oh, and Don’t touch my Dart!
Is the Car a Menace or a Miracle? | Foundation for Economic Education
“The ‘automobile’ moves itself, but it also moves us. Our cars carry us along the road of human progress not just by making us freer but by making us cleaner,...”
“7 Where shall I go from your Spirit?
Or where shall I flee from your presence?
8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
9 If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 even there your hand shall lead me,
and your right hand shall hold me. (Psalm 139:7-10)”
I like this one better than the other version, she looks more confident plus the armour matches Celestia’s.
The New Royal Guard WIP 4 by Equestria-Prevails on DeviantArt
I enjoy bringing into connection, thoughts, people or places, and MLP Equestria Girls Trailer ‘Friendship Games’ is The Splendid Source for the image I chose for Egocentric Universe: Only the Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment