The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Catch my Breath

“We will be seeing every other Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - putsch - a plotted revolt or attempt to overthrow a government, especially Obama’s lawless power rule, the Wall Street Journal writes in an editorial.”
“RUSH can’t tell you how many times we played this sound bite during the 2008 presidential campaign. The guy’s gonna put the coal business out of business....”
Of David.
“27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear? (Psalm 27:1)
The Lord is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?”
Vinyl Scratch​ with top, which is cute, but impossible tops are neat too.
V 4 Vinyl by Slugbox on DeviantArt
The Red Band Deadpool Trailer is Here! - ComingSoon.net
“The long-awaited Deadpool trailer has finally arrived, showing off footage from the ‘Merc with a Mouth’s solo film, opening in theaters on February 12, 2016.”

No comments:

Post a Comment