The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Here I Go Again

Yes, I would be pleased to help you install Ubuntu on your PowerPC tonight; the installing program will run through Mac OS, if it’s anything like installation for Windows.
I’m not listening to Fox News-Facebook Debate Event Night, which might be a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - polysemy: diversity of meanings.
With Trump at center stage, GOP candidates ready to rumble at 1st debate
“The spotlight is shining on Donald Trump right now, but nine other GOP candidates are poised and eager to seize it from him as they head into Thursday night’s...”
“34 Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow,
for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. (Matthew 6:34)
Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”
So you think I got an evil mind, I’ll tell you honey
Honey Lemon | Nardack [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment