The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, August 15, 2015

‘Cause tomorrow is another Day

“‘Cause I had a bad day / I’m taking one down / I sing a good song just to turn it around,” while I am disappoint, I discover the healing from music.
I left work early yesterday evening because I was clashing with a coworker, and I began to wonder if I really want to continue my Gastarbeiten at that location.
Secondly, I had delayed response to call about an application with another restaurant. For some reason, today they could not the written form I submitted, so I was asked to apply again online. I am wondering if I should.
“11 May the Lord give strength to his people!
May the Lord bless his people with peace! (Psalm 29:11)”
Princess Celestia watches the sunset.
This ma girl goin down by Queen-KittyKat on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment