The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

News of the World 055

Although not exceptionally blunt or sharp, most know that I’m a tool, so I would like to mention a friend has a timely blog, Trump Stumpers, and a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - twitterpated: excited or overcome by romantic feelings; smitten.
Coulter on Why Trump Is Dominating Polls
“Ann Coulter said on ‘Hannity’ tonight that immigration is the defining issue of our time, and that’s why Donald Trump is dominating the polls.”
“2 You forgave the iniquity of your people;
you covered all their sin. Selah. . . . (Psalm 85:2)”
But you held my hand / And took me right back down to hell / I have an angel on my shoulder
Pinkie Pie Deadpool by drawponies on DeviantArt
“Wait! You may be wondering, why the red suit? Well, that’s so bad guys can’t see me bleed! This guy’s got the right idea; he wore the brown pants.”
Honestly, even after seeing X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I had no clue about Deadpool, but rather after I visited a now-defunct blog. “Shoop” reminds me how much I love the Golden Age of Hip Hop, yet “X gonna give It to Ya” brings back Rick and Morty.

No comments:

Post a Comment