The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, August 6, 2012

I don’t know, do you 021

Due to my insistence on minute accuracy, as I revealed in Egocentric Universe: You can walk or deny 020, I may often lose sight of the main issues, and be concerned only for the details, which can often assume undue importance.

How could I not author any post in this series for so long, since Egocentric Universe: I don’t know, do you 020? I today wonder if my making sure that I did not post after midnight was worth my being tired this morning, yet I am not entirely sure if I was not this morning experiencing a diabetic low, something important.
NASA - Curiosity Lands on Mars
Source: Aperture Science

QuikTrip right now has a special; one can have any Minute Maid juice product for free if one buys any breakfast sandwich, which is something that I do everyday anyway. Please note that I have type 2 diabetes, which is increasingly diagnosed yet does not require injections of insulin. I don’t know, sometimes feel like a stranger in my own life, a reference to one of four songs, which I know and therefore like, by Sheryl Crow. 

I might Tuesday have no visit to the 75th Street Brewery; I am unsure if I can afford to this week. Tomorrow is the primary election, and I participated in canvassing and making some calls. Even though this blog, and computers from this era, will be unreadable to archeologists in two hundred years, I want to be sure that the record is correct. I don’t know, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment