The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, August 10, 2012

Toward flecked 002

Because of my open mind, and desire to know, I like to form opinions on my own experiences, yet I am not above my using the experiences and opinions of others to form opinions.
What We Talk About When We Talk About Wisconsin
“The reactions to the shooting that took place at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin Sunday all have one thing in common: expressions of tragedy. Beyond that? There is a lot of disagreement about...”
Difficulties with my friends may result from an over-confident, frank, or outspoken attitude, NPR shares “Two Sikh Men, Two Lifetimes Of Looking Different” and I hold unpopular political views among my friends, so I talk no politics on Facebook.The Shady Trough
Source: Twilight Sparkle via The Shady Trough by *Equestria-Prevails on deviantART
  1. Politics is not considered polite conversation.
  2. I do not know enough about the issues to discuss them calmly or avoid ad hominem.
  3. I am on the opposite side of the debate on most issues.
  4. I do not like being wrong or being made a fool.
  5. I would rather keep friends and be respectful.
For which may itself be leaning toward flecked, I on Facebook labeled each of the following, “This is what blue whale poop looks like from an airplane.”I have no idea, but at least Questionable Sanity is near holiday time
Source: The Great and Powerful Trixie (FiM) via Questionable Sanity
by =Veggie55 on deviantART
For a view from the Libertarian Party,
Adam Kokesh is who has my ear.
“The Federal Reserve devalues our currency, Congress spends our grandchildren into debt and the president fights undeclared wars; let’s discuss Chick-fil-A.”
If one wishes to further know my politics, then one may sign up for Twitter to follow Christopher Hurt (@chris_m_hurt).
“ALEXANDRIA, VA – Through the coalition of Citizens Against Religious Bigotry (CARB), more than 20 conservative leaders have joined Media Research Center (MRC) President Brent Bozell in raising their voices in support of religious freedom and our Constitutionally protected right to free speech.”
“The broadcast networks promoted gay activists’ protest of the fast food company Chick-fil-A, but when that protest fizzled, they did little to cover the failure.”
Some days you just have to say, “What?” - J-List Tumblr
ABC’s Karl: ‘Most Outrageous Ad’
Comes from Obama Superpac
| Media Research Center
“On Thursday’s World News, ABC correspondent Jonathan Karl gave attention to the now-infamous Obama superpac ad that blames Mitt Romney for a man’s wife dying of cancer, labeling it ‘the single most outrageous ad of the campaign.’ Karl’s piece was devoted to criticizing campaign ads from both sides, …”
JCCC payment deadline for Fall credit classes is August 13 ...
Divergence Eve was actually somewhere earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment