The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, February 21, 2020

The best-laid plans (Botch-fest)

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry,”
so I didn’t pick up my prescription, pay any bills or do online errands.
“Women are like radar systems and their attraction is based on what’s going on inside your mind. Use this visualization to finally to become a dating master,” yet I have had bad times with Clickbank so I didn’t purchase the pitch:
“Did this a year ago ... let’s see what’s changed in 365 days.

• Favorite smells: Being near the kitchenette is difficult as the smell of barbecue permeates the air in the office
• Last Cry: I’m not sure
• Favorite pizza: Buffet
• Favorite Flowers: Sometimes
• Favorite dog breed: We have two dogs
• Favorite footwear: Avia
• Favorite ice cream: Humor vampirism 034
• Shorts or jeans: “I like shorts
• What are you listening to right now: Smack Talk: Star Wars The Force Awakens
• Color of your vehicle: It’s red
• Color of your eyes: I don’t know
• Favorite Holiday: Paid
• Night owl or day person: Night
• Favorite day of the week: Sunday if I have to work Saturday.
• Nickname: My name isn’t Nick, is it?
• Favorite type of music: 94.9 KCMO
• Tattoos: no
• Piercings: No
• Do you like to cook: No
• Can you drive a manual: No
• Do you wear perfume (cologne): Not really
• Favorite color: Impact Blue
• Do you wear glasses: Yes
• Favorite season: Autumn
• Ever broken a bone: It’s Been One Week
• Favorite place in the world: Wherever home is

Come on ... Someone do this with me. Let’s take a break from negativity & have fun. Copy & paste with your own answers.”
“And let us not grow weary of doing good, (Galatians 6:9)
for in the due season, we will reap if we do not give up.”
Young Mayor Mare portrait by CloudyGlow
Young Mayor Mare portrait by CloudyGlow

No comments:

Post a Comment