The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, February 22, 2020

You working today?

I was up ‘til 2:30 to share a funny image to a friend who was feeling down and I finally heard “Tonight, Tonight, Tonight (which was not covered by the Beat Crusaders).”
“Jose Pepper’s & Cactus Grill: 2/22/2020 National Marg Day! Enjoy Fiesta Nachos all Weekend Long. $7.99 Click Here for Details”
“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will (Psalms 91:1-2)
abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the LORD,
‘My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.’”
Princess Luna Vector 11 - Letter by CyanLightning
Princess Luna Vector 11 - Letter by CyanLightning
“Why no one ever does these bums me out.
It’s fun to learn odd little things about my friends.

Do this with me 😊

1. What’s your middle name? What isn’t my middle name, huh huh?
2. Last time you cried? Yesterday, almost
3. What's your favorite pizza? Where?
4.Favorite flower? Whole grain?
5. Favorite vacation spot? Get out of Town!
6. Do you like to camp? Let’s do the Time Warp again
7. Untie your shoes when taking them off? Yes
8. Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate
9. Coffee drinker? Yes, when I go to work, early on Saturday
10. Ocean or mountains? I have traveled to the mountains, once
11. Country or Rock? Both
12. Favorite Color? Impact Blue
13.Tattoos? No
14. Color of hair? I don’t know
15. Color of eyes? I don’t know
16. Favorite thing to eat? Pizza, tacos. Steak, seafood.
17. Favorite Holiday? Paid
18. Beer or Wine? Infrequently
19. Night owl? Often
20. Favorite day of the week? Friday
21. Do you have a nickname? My name isn’t Nick, is it?
22. Five people, who will do this? no idea”

No comments:

Post a Comment