The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Red Letter Day (As perfect a Thursday)

Before I stayed to watch “Best of the Worst: Black Spine Junka 2,” surprisingly the woman to the left of me, who left the job in September, asked a colleague about how I was doing, and the brother of the significant other asked me for a ride home Wednesday.
My acquiescence to his subsequent request for a ride to work caused me to hurry and made me late Thursday. I was also vaguely supportive of a colleague whom I sometimes disdain. Also, a certain time in the afternoon is the same threshold which I should keep in mind in regards to my blood sugar.
“But because of your hard and impenitent heart,
you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath
when God’s righteous judgment will be revealed. (Romans 2:5-6)
He will render to each one according to his works:”
hurry up, we’re dreaming by mirrored sea
hurry up, we’re dreaming by the mirrored sea

No comments:

Post a Comment