The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Humor vampirism 034

A friend on Facebook asked,
“Could you explain that without being at all specific?”
No, because what I said was meant to be funny.
On the other hand, yes, my father bought me a belt and suspenders.
Like two months ago, Wednesday was kind of a bummer at work,
yet online interaction was pleasant during lunch.
Tabitha St. Germain liked how I quoted her tweet:
“And he said, ‘Naked I came from my mother’s womb,
and naked shall I return. The LORD gave,
and the LORD has taken away;
blessed be the name of the LORD.’ (Job 1:21)”
It’s something — Disclaimer: these solutions may not be applicable...
I forgot about the amazingly large slice of red velvet cake on Saturday night, which continued to wreak havoc with my sugar levels for the next three days, so I’d like to blame the orange juice for my erroneous production at work today, but that was not the only thing. I’m going to conclude ice cream isn’t a solution for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment