The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 17, 2017

The Good Guys and the Bad Guys

A subscription to Amazon Prime means Josh and I want to get together earlier and watch a little more of The Grand Tour, which we started last Sunday. “The Good Guys and the Bad Guys” was a song from Any Which Way You Can, which I was watching on Grit:
Rose McGowan Singles Out the ‘Hypocrisy’ of Meryl Streep
“Bless the LORD, O my soul!
O LORD my God, you are very great!
You are clothed with splendor and majesty,
covering yourself with light as with a garment,
stretching out the heavens like a tent. (Psalms 104:1-2)”
Principal Cadence by uotapo
Principal Cadence by uotapo

“Uh, that was just a movie, dude,” if Hamill was protesting anything in 1977, “I’d say it was either whiskey or beer,” and any resistance’s wearin’ mighty thin, “Where Did The Antiwar Movement Go?”

No comments:

Post a Comment