The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Stale zaniness 066

Last night, Toonami showed only Cowboy Bebop, “Kansas City sees its first snow of the winter,” my family continues to marathon Monk, and I ordered Chinese food for myself because I was not going to clean snow off my car.
My father interjected, “Is this a silly story?”
Yes,” I answered.
“Many are the plans in the mind of a man, (Proverbs 19:21)
but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand.”
Breaking and Entering for Dummies by Yo Homeboy NC
Breaking and Entering for Dummies by Yo Homeboy NC
USING ONLY ONE WORD! Let’s have fun!!. 😂
1. Where is your cell phone? There. 2. Your hair? Yes. 3. Your dad? Upstairs. 4. Your mom? Heaven. 5. Your favorite food? Yes. 6. Your dream last night? Yes. 7. Your favorite drink? Ozarka Natural Spring Water. 8. Fear? Yes. 9. Favorite shoes? Yes. 10. Favorite way to relax? Sleep. 11. Your mood? Tired. 12. Your home away from home? Job. 13. Where were you last night? Home. 14. Something that you aren’t? Taken. 15. Muffins? Yes! 16. Wish list item? Yes? 17. Where you grew up? Yes. 18. Last thing you did? What? 19. Favorite thing to do? Yes. 20. Your TV? Yes. 21. Your pets? No. 22. Friends? Yes. 23. Your life? Yes. 24. Missing someone? Yes. 25. Something that you are? Spose.
I had this book. History’s Finest Exploding Restaurants.
The best food for free. Skip the coffee.”
I hope someone plays this with me .... I’m curious to read other people’s answers!! 😁
4 places I have lived: 1. West Philadelphia, born and raised 2. West Philadelphia, born and raised 3. West Philadelphia, born and raised 4. West Philadelphia, born and raised
4 places I have worked: 1. First Student 2. Where the Streets have all Names 3. Arby’s 4. Johnson County Community College
4 favorite things I love to watch on TV: 1. Doctor Who 2. My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic 3. The Grand Tour 4. Star vs. the Forces of Evil
4 places I’d like to visit: 1. 2. 3. 4. States that aren’t Kansas or Missouri?
4 things I love to eat 1. Turkey and Brie! 2. Pizza. 3. I like cheese. 4.
4 people I think will respond 1. 2. 3. 4.
4 favorite drinks: 1. Coffee. 2. Water. 3. Iced tea. 4.
4 Favorite Bands 1. 2. 3. 4.
Now here is what you’re supposed to do if you want to play. Copy and paste this in your status and update it with your responses. If you do it, just comment “Done” on my post, so I’ll know to check yours out. Let’s have some fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment