The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, December 22, 2017

Bringing down the Landslide, My Own Worst Enemy

I am My Own Worst Enemy,” when I allow bad information from a colleague to cause me to worry about a non-existent situation, so I was being especially silly.
A new company now administrates the contract, which I complained about on Tuesday, but it’s not all bad. We are permitted to enter a little earlier because we have to write time in books, which lends itself to greater camaraderie.

I never set up direct deposit with the old system and was not able to access the new system until late this week, so I had been worried paychecks would only be available via post, and not available at work, which was bad information and completely false.
“And he said to them, ‘Take care, (Luke 12:15)
and be on your guard against all covetousness,
for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.’”
Dashee by SLB94
Dashee by SLB94
A new friend on Facebook is a professional ballerina, and a friend of hers links to a selection of night-core music and likes to pair scripture in an image with ponies, admittedly better than I.
The Girl Next Door, like Cyarin, has been color-coordinating knitted caps and sweatshirts this week, and cleverly uses her wastebasket as a footrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment