The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

It’s been One Week

Hi, I’m a Marvel ... and I’m a DC: Avengers: Infinity War and Justice League,”
the latter of which I purchased on disc for two dollars at the WalMart.
A week ago, when Papa John’s arrived, our Australian Shepherd, Cookie, got out and up the block, so I ran to get her and I fell on my ribs on the right side of my ventral surface ... now the pain is affecting my dorsal surface, too.
“‘And it shall come to pass afterward,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh;
your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
your old men shall dream dreams,
and your young men shall see visions.
Even on the male and female servants in those days,
I will pour out my Spirit.’ (Joel 2:28-29)”
LET THE SUNSHINE IN - Happy Friday, have a swoot!
LET THE SUNSHINE IN - Happy Friday, have a swoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment