The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

That’s a good day

The Darryl Dawkins Dance,” an episode of The Goldbergs, featured my favorite feature The Transformers: The Movie in a secondary story. Following, two days later, streaming the Dalai Lama live on Facebook, I watched The Toys That Made Us on Netflix.
For a moment, I’m thankful when a blonde with glasses is at the receiving desk at the bank and she’s wearing knee-length skirt and heels. That’s a good day
“But the steadfast love of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear him, and his righteousness to children’s children, (Psalms 103:17)”
“Mr. Grinda, because she is tall, I wonder if this contrasts ...”
“Mr. Grinda, because she is tall, I wonder if this contrasts ...”

No comments:

Post a Comment