The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, May 28, 2018

Joe Pera Talks with You

“Yeah, that’s me,” said the Hart of Dixie condescendingly, “with my girly Wi-Fi connection and the silly cell phone that I only use to look at pictures of ponies,” which describes my use of Twitter.
“Train up a child in the way he should go; (Proverbs 22:6)
even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
Hey you super! | Muggi ~ Le [pixiv]
Hey, you super! | Muggi ~ Le [pixiv]
Bennigan and I saw Solo: A Star Wars Story (the Dolby Cinema at AMC), also I watched Joe Pera Talks with You (I don’t have to be from Michigan to feel a certain camaraderie and familiarity with the title character, a feeling I feel even more when Microsoft Edge reads my blog aloud to me), and saw the “Bro-Pocalypse,” and was able to “Go behind-the-scenes of Teen Titans Go! to the Movies with new featurette.”

No comments:

Post a Comment