The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Okey dokey Lokey!

A better part of my day, my friend from New Mexico streamed Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands, Titanfall® 2, and was playing God of War pretty low-key to the end, and another friend entreated:
“Memorial Day Weekend, a time to reflect and honor the souls of the departed. It's also a good time to come see me at ComedyCity in the 9:30 show on Saturday night. And that, that right there is what we call a terrible segue. The show will be better than that segue, I promise.”
“Let your father and mother be glad;
let her who bore you rejoice. (Proverbs 23:25)”
Swimsuits Pinkie [Rash guard] by uotapo
Swimsuits Pinkie [Rash guard] by uotapo
What a relief, a friend who generally likes a lot of my profile pictures has simply entered a period of dormancy since the last activity on his account was just a day before I changed the picture; yes, I know, I could have bigger concerns, but any good news is welcome
Ultimately, I tweaked my back when Papa John’s arrived and I tried to open our gate which I had closed improperly, so I decided to not go to ComedyCity.

No comments:

Post a Comment