The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Waxing and waning Nostalgia

Egocentric Universe: Bring the beat back 004 was to remember my favorite things; recently Jazz, a Louisiana Kitchen retains a special from ten years ago, and HBO Family showed the Back to the Future trilogy.
I like the original two girls
Yunker | I like the original two girls [pixiv]
“My god. Redditor John Wray hit the nail on the head.”
Saturday has been a rare day where I accomplish those small goals: errands.
Most my day at work on Friday, I was dealing with the consequences of my staying up to quarter until one in the morning, when I really did not fall asleep until some time after two, so I needed a nap of four hours, yet I arrived to greet friends of my sisters.
Later, I talked with the youngest of the group, teenagers, who both liked to sketch characters of their creation or from anime. We discussed some shows like The Walking Dead, I showed them that story, and we all shared a moment about the game.
A favorite questions from that conversation, “Are you a Whovian?”
Doctor Who: Steven Moffat’s episode guide - The Bells of Saint John
“Saturday 30 March: The Doctor travels to modern day London and meets Clara Oswald for the third time...”
“I’m more of a Brony than a Whovian.”
Full length and created by Bronies, “Double Rainboom,” premieres this evening, notwithstanding I had thought otherwise and awoken at eight in morning today. The Mundane Made Awesome trope may very well explain why people like my blog, while I continue to guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment