The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Life in the fast Lane

The last heard song on the radio, “Life in the Fast Lane,”
describes the sudden pace of today.
Data center upgrades scheduled for March 17
It’s always time for Taco Belle
It's always time for Taco Belle by ~spiiikedraws on deviantART
“A series of upgrades to the college storage area network is scheduled to occur from 3 to 8 a.m. Sunday, March 17. No data is affected during the upgrade.

Production server shutdowns are required as part of this process so access to employee email will be affected. Server restarts are estimated to begin at 6 a.m., beginning with employee email. All production servers are scheduled to be available for use by 8 a.m.

Systems affected are employee email and departmental applications.

Systems NOT affected are Angel Learning, MyJCCC, the college website, building access control system, HVAC control systems, Banner, EASI, INB, campus phone system.”
Last night, I went to bed at one in the morning, and this morning watched an episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Littlest Pet Shop before I decided that I was too tired to operate a motor vehicle, thus I returned to sleep until two in the afternoon.
I am soon leaving with two fellow players to Lawrence.
I’m at the Pizza Hut, I’m at the Taco Bell
Cluckin’ Bell - poster by ~Eternyan on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment