The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Immaterial Girl

Joel reports, “Chris, I’m not going tonight. I’ve had a scheduling conflict,” and David relays, “I’m not going tonight. I’m under the weather. Whether or not that has anything to do with the weather, I don’t know,” so Frank also remarks, “Hey dude, my mom doesn’t want me out in this snow tonight. I won't be going,” yet Crunchyroll notes, “Nearly One Million Tune in For Toonami’s Evangelion 1.11 Airing.”
Survival report. Magical Girl. My parents, I am still worried about many things in Miyagi. I look forward to the broadcast window ー magi
Puellae magae | BLASTBEAT [pixiv]
On March 17th, Toonami celebrated the programming block’s return by airing Evangelion 1.11. The ratings are now in, and the 1:00 a.m. event did pretty alright with almost a million viewers tuning in to see the first ‘Rebuild’ movie.”
After confessing his adoration for Megurine Luka,
the vice president of the Anime Club once asked us about our waifus.
Mai Waifu
“Not even a missing dimension will keep you from your waifu!”
In public, I tend to keep my inner emotions to myself, as pride will not allow me to show any kind of vulnerability, so I never said that my waifu was Katsuragi Misato, whose mass is insubstantial, yet I am keeping my paronomasiac title from a song by Madonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment