The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, October 14, 2012

This is a Dynasty

For the first time in many days, I listened to Pandora,
and one of the songs was “This is a Dynasty” by Kaskade.
Sometimes I wish Friendship is Magic was a darker, grittier show with serious topics and fights. Until then, I guess I have to settle with fan-art.
“Red Bull’s amazing 24 mile plus Stratos Space Jump just came to the exact conclusion that everyone wanted. Austrian Felix Baumgartner just touched down in Roswell, NM after going to the edge of space in a balloon and jumping out.”
The Hub aired “The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000” and “Bridle Gossip” on Saturday, and “Swarm of the Century” and “Read It and Weep” on Sunday. Because I was at ComedyCity, and forgot to set the DVR, I missed Bleach on the Adult Swim last night.
As their bare breasts touch, Arrancar and the former Tres Espada Tier Harribel and Arrancar Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck ask you to like the Offical Bleach Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment