The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, October 22, 2012

As perfect a Thursday 008

Thursday, I awoke earlier than Friday, yet I still left home at about the same time. Friday morning, according to Kansas City’s Morning News, the sky-way’s jammed; two injurious accidents slowed traffic on south-bound I-35, so I wisely took an alternate route, and found breakfast at McDonald’s.

My first propaganda poster for Lyra Heartstrings.
“Play the 2012 MONOPOLY Game starting 9/25/12 at McDonald’s® or online at PlayatMcD.com for your chance at millions of prizes! Prize Restrictions Apply.”
On Thursday, I took my car to Waterway® Gas & Wash Company and had the interior cleaned. As a consequence of that action, my payment to Citibank will be another thirty days late. On Friday, I skipped the meeting of the Anime Club of JCCC, and I took advantage of this offer at the 75th Street Brewery. After a nap, I met my sisters and some of their friends at Arby’s. Later, at the home of Denton, we watched the German film 7 Zwerge, which is 7 Dwarves in English, is available on Netflix, and is honestly the most funny thing that I am seen in much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment