The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, May 3, 2019

Pour Some Sugar on Mae

So apparently,” reads a post from Andrea Libman, “it’s Pinkie Pie’s birthday today.. so Happy Birthday PP!” Last week, I was loathing myself, except when working and spending time with friends, but I was loathing myself while I was working, too. Hey, yeah, I was!
Detective Pikachu review: The best video game movie ever, researchers say this video game can detect early stages of Alzheimer’s better than medical tests,” was not enough to turn me around — “Fallout 4 Gets a Sweet Anime Mod That Lets You Make Cute Characters and NPCs,” OMG, a friend  would be interested in this and I might become interested in this because of this. I am weak and have no defense against a moé mod for Fallout 4 ... except I get really unmotivated
“And he is before all things, (Colossians 1:17-18)
and in him, all things hold together.
And he is the head of the body, the church.
He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead,
that in everything he might be preeminent.”
Starry sky parfait | Kamikura ek # pixiv
Starry sky parfait | Kamikura ek [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment