The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

I’m... COUNTING ON IT!

We switched to KC Disposal about a year ago, so my father kindly reminded me, “Trash pick up has been delayed one day.”
While I was going to respond, “I’m... COUNTING ON IT!” I responded in kind yet with less enthusiasm. Since his seat is in my unobstructed line of sight, I was not surprised his last day at work was Wednesday, nice strategy since Monday was a paid holiday. Secondarily, I realized I’m probably going to be waiting at least another month to actually be transferred to Overland Park administratively.
“Therefore, having put away falsehood,
let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor,
for we are members one of another. (Ephesians 4:25)”
Thanks!! by MagnaLuna
Thanks!! by MagnaLuna

No comments:

Post a Comment