The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, May 24, 2019

Some day in the Rain

An episode of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya shares a title with this post, and a friend reacts, “Goodness, Chris. feel better,” to my long status:
Tornado warning here since 7:45. Sheltering in place from 7:45 to 8:15, almost to the minute. Wasn’t good for me to have my head that close to the floor, or to have gone outside to pick up my food from a nearby restaurant. I’m going home now because I’m starting to get sick, so I’m going to go to Perkins to have orange juice and some chicken noodle soup.
“Jesus said to her, (John 4:13-14)
‘Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again,
but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again.
The water that I will give him will become in him
a spring of water welling up to eternal life.’”
‘Bleach’ Artist Welcomes Winter With Rukia Sketch
Bleach Artist Welcomes Winter with Rukia Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment