The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, April 26, 2019

Love, lift us up where we Belong

“All right, I’m going to delay picking up my car until Monday so I can get my application in for a job with the same company and doing about the same thing but in the same state where I live,” so was the plan two weeks ago, while colleagues of a friend who works there were hired, I lack seniority or a decent resume or scores on the assessment, and I made another error, so I got depressed.
“And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,
to which indeed you were called in one body.
And be thankful. (Colossians 3:15)”
It’s almost been a year since this thread was banned so I’m bringing it back as long as things don’t get out of hand again. So simply post Anime-related motivational pictures and follow the rules.
So simply post Anime-related motivational pictures and follow the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment