The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

MBH - my brain hurts 037

‘If Christopher wanted to title a post, “Sunday without God,”
then God was going to have something to say about it.’
I thought for sure that she had heard me cursing at the vending machine.
“I only saw you for the first time yesterday,” she continued, “Do you believe in Jesus?”
“Yes, but I have a problem with cursing.”
“Well,” she suggested, “we could pray about that.”
I had to get to work, so I listened and prayed with her, although I did not repeat the prayer aloud. I have not seen the woman since.
“Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? (Matthew 6:26-27)”
Trix - Practice by MagnaLuna
Trix - Practice by MagnaLuna

No comments:

Post a Comment