The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, September 1, 2018

You Should Be Dancing

On the Road to Friendship,” which aired Saturday, reminded me of those traveling episodes from Family Guy and “Caramelldansen with 26 ponies! (All Ponies Dancing by DesignJH; ‘Caramelldansen’ by Supergott; THE ORDER: Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity)”
“O Lord, let your ear be attentive to the prayer of your servant,
and to the prayer of your servants who delight to fear your name,
and give success to your servant today,
and grant him mercy in the sight of this man.
‘Now I was cupbearer to the king.’ (Nehemiah 1:11)”
On the Road to Friendship
“On the Road to Friendship” drawings, I spent pretty... - Animation fanarts
Since she knew someone in the cast, Ronni and I went to The Arts Asylum to see ‘The Bridges of Madison County’ which affected us in different wasys; she recalled loss and I was thinking about lost love. Later, I visisted Denton and Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment