The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, September 13, 2018

D’oh, a Deer

On my home from work, a doe, a deer, a female deer made contact with my right headlight, and the turn indicator is inoperative, so I’m taking off today to fix this.
In Russia, people have cameras on car dashboards to keep people honest and counter corruption; these videos can be entertaining, so here is a primer, if you would like to know what you might see; US Trailer for Crazy Russian Dash Cam Documentary The Road Movie via FirstShowing.net
“For even when we were with you, we would give you this command:
If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat. (2 Thessalonians 3:10)”
Sure, I’ll be a deer... by Rariedash
Sure, I’ll be a deer... by Rariedash
You ever had a feeling you should have gone another way home, but you did not listen? Happened to me twice this year, six months apart

No comments:

Post a Comment