The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, February 2, 2018

There is No Replacement for Displacement

Calling an early night on Thursday from Friday morning with lube and filter service for the car (Live! with Kelly), taking a friend to work; a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - ad absurdum - to the point of absurdity:
“Be not quick in your spirit to become angry,
for anger lodges in the bosom of fools. (Ecclesiastes 7:9)”
Art Work for eksoka’s 1st EP by Yanamosuda
Art Work for eksoka’s 1st EP by Yanamosuda
I got my oil changed today, so the only thing I need to do now is to make sure I go to bed in an hour that’s reasonable on Saturday night. “I think my truck can make it. We will have a good road trip” All right, just know that I was prepared or trying to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment