The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Man In The Mirror

A friend shared a video today from Goalcast, where Rock Thomas chronicles his relationship with his father; decades later, a mentor taught him to speak positive things to himself, and he began to change his life: I am my best.
Hey, Mr. Morgan, I forgot my Mantra,” saying, “I called out to the LORD, out of my distress, and he answered me; out of the belly of Sheol I cried, and you heard my voice. (Jonah 2:2)”
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, (John 3:16)
that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”
Purple | Nakaya A [pixiv]
Purple | Nakaya A [pixiv]
How to Write Calls to Action That Get People to Click and Convert

No comments:

Post a Comment